To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, Adobe is pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
About the Award:
Adobe Research creates innovative technologies for software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. Adobe brings together the smartest, most driven people to give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Fields of Study:
This scholarship is intended for students studying computer science, computer engineering, or related technical fields.
In order to be eligible for the 2018 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Letters of recommendation for applicants can be submitted up to November 3, 2017 at 5pm Pacific Time. A committee of Adobe researchers will review all applicants and select the winners at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
Value of Award:
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
How to Apply:
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
Click to begin.
31st October 2017