Are you dreaming of launching or growing your business idea in your community? Join the thousands of entrepreneurs creating jobs all over Africa and submit your idea for a chance to share in the $1 million award.
At the BMCE Bank of Africa Entrepreneurship Award, know your business idea is safe, your time is respected, and your mentorship is key priority.
Eligibility: Entrepreneurs must meet the following criteria as you submit your business proposal:
- You must be a citizen of an African country
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old as of October 1, 2016
- Your business must be applicable in an African country
- Your business proposal must include a technological component (digital, machinery, computers, ICT, automated processes, field related technologies, etc.)
- Your business must be for profit.
How to Apply: Submit your business idea beginning February 17, 2017 through April 28, 2017. Soon after you submit a completed proposal, a mentor will be in touch with you, guiding you to bettering your idea. And yes, if you have a better idea, you can resubmit it at least once before April 28, 2017.
You can submit a business proposal in one or two of the three Award categories: Education, Environment, or Uncharted