The GSBI Accelerator invites applications from social entrepreneurs around the world who use science and technology to address problems of people living in poverty.
Past participants include many in water supply, energy, agriculture, and environment in developing countries. The Global Social Benefit Institute (GSBI) at Santa Clara University serves social entrepreneurs around the world who are developing innovative solutions that provide a sustainable path out of poverty. The GSBI Accelerator assists selected participants with business plans and other capacity building in support of investment.
To be taken at (country):
Silicon Valley, California, USA
GSBI seeks applicants who:
- Lead an existing for-profit, nonprofit, or hybrid enterprise
- Are a mid-stage enterprise (3+ years) ready for scale and investment
- Develop innovative solutions to provide sustainable paths out of poverty
Value of Program:
Program staff time, in-residence meals, and accommodations for the GSBI Accelerator program are all paid through the fundraising efforts of Miller Center. Participants in the GSBI Accelerator are expected to pay only for round-trip airfare to San Jose or San Francisco, California for the August in-residence portion of the program.
- Silicon Valley mentorship
- Due diligence folder
- Financial plan for scaling
- Organizational development
- Talent management
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Operational excellence at scale
Duration of Scholarship:
How to Apply:
Please read the Eligibility and Programme Details carefully before you
20th October, 2017