Applications are now open for the next intake of Fellows for LEAP Africa’s Social Innovators Programme (SIP) to support youth between 18 and 35 years, whose ideas and initiatives offer effective solutions to challenges in local communities across Nigeria.
Selected Fellows get a chance to join IYF’s global YouthActionNet®community of over 1,100 young social innovators being supported by 21 national and regional institutes like the Social Innovators Programme (SIP) in 21 countries, across 5 continents. The Social Innovators Programme is managed by LEAP Africa, with partnership support from the International Youth FoundationYouthActionNet® programme.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for the SIP Fellowship:
- Applicants must be Nigerians resident in Nigeria
- Applicants must be between ages 18 – 35 years
- Applicants must be Initiators/ Cofounders of the named project/venture/enterprise/ Foundation
- Social enterprise must be creative, innovative & replicable
- Social enterprise must be contributing positively to impact local communities and lives of Nigerians in different sectors (E.g Health, Agriculture, Education, ICT etc.)
- Applicants must be Able to show proof of work done and impact beyond 12 months prior to date of application for the awards. (Initiative must be a minimum of two year in existence)
- Applicants must establish commitment to sustaining the initiative beyond Fellowship year
Benefits of Award:
The Fellowship connects outstanding change agents to training, funding, and professional network support required to strengthen their existing initiatives and enhance their impact and sustainability.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply via .