Are you an innovative entrepreneur with a sustainable business plan that contributes to an eco-friendly lifestyle and reduces greenhouse-gas emissions? The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is for you!
The winner will receive €500,000 to further develop the product or service, and to bring it to market. The runner-up will receive €200,000. An international jury selects the winner and runner-up.
Eligibility: Candidate should:
- be willing to bring your idea to market yourself, and to commit to working with any organisation necessary for developing the product and/or implementing the service
- be 18 years or older
- agree with all Terms & Conditions
- fully complete all the questions on the entry form in English
- be willing to attend the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge in Amsterdam if you are selected as a finalist to present your idea to the jury (reasonable travel and lodging expenses for one person per finalist will be reimbursed)
- should have the potential to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions by an amount you can roughly estimate
- should be developed enough to execute
- should be realisable as a usable product or service within the next two years
- should preferably have integrated Cradle2Cradle principles in the designs
Selection Process: Five finalists will be selected Mid-August for the final round of the competition. If you have been selected you will be invited to come to the grand final Amsterdam on September 14. There you will present your business plan in front of a selected audience and an international panel of experts.
Value of Program: The winner receives €500,000 to further develop their service or product and bring it to market within the next two year. The runner-up will receive €200,000.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2017.
Duration of Program: June 2 – September 14, 2017
How to Apply: