As part of the Young Founders Programme, the Westerwelle Foundation hosts a Young Founders Conference in Berlin, 13 to 16 September 2017. Its focus is to connect young founders from developing and emerging economies with each other and with the German startup scene. The participants of the Young Founders Conference 2017 will have the unique opportunity to meet and interact with successful German entrepreneurs and political decision makers and will join a network of like-minded outstanding young founders from developing and emerging countries.
During the one year long Young Founders Programme, participants will get access to:
The Young Founders Conference in Berlin, 13 to 16 September 2017
1. A mentoring programme
2. Invitations and scholarships for entrepreneurship conferences
3. Online coaching and webinars
4. An international alumni network
1. Have recently (0-5 years) started a for-profit company with a scalable business model
2. Be based in a developing or emerging country or have a strong business focus on developing and emerging countries
3. Possess a good working knowledge of English
Foreign applicants must possess valid travel documents (including a visa, if necessary) to enter Germany, and valid travel medical insurance.
Application closing date
30th April, 2017
How to apply