In an event organised by Venture Starter Limited, the country managers of Google, Uber, OLX, alongside many other tech founders will train about 1,200 tech start-ups at the 2017 Founders Conference in Lagos.
The conference is an annual event which intends to host 1,200 technology entrepreneurs, tech geeks, web application developers from across the country.
Date: May 11, 2017.
Venue: Sheba Centre, Coza, Beside FCMB, Mobolaji-Bank Anthony, Ikeja, Lagos.
The objectives of the event this year include:
- Having about 30 innovative tech startup founders pitch their businesses to participants
- Connecting viable tech startup founders to willing angel investors
- Providing one-day high-value training from successful tech-preneurs
- Absorbing 10 very promising tech start-ups into our Venture Acceleration Program
- Creating a viable collaboration and networking platform for technology interests.
Individuals who intend to attend can register for free via the organisation’s website.
Did you find this article informative? Kindly like, comment and share!