In less than five minutes, you can open a bank account with Alat, the electronic, branchless bank, regarded as Nigeria’s first fully digital bank.
The bank, which was set up by Wema Bank, is aimed at taking banking in Nigeria to the future, via a mobile application and launched at Wema Bank’s 72-year anniversary.
Some of its features:
- ALAT is built from scratch to be entirely digital, making all banking services available to you anywhere you can access the internet.
- It is expected that the bank will accrue about three million customers.
- It is an offering to young professionals, entrepreneurs and students who are tech savvy and always on the move. It is an opportunity to integrate banking into their lifestyle without hassles.
- You can carry out all of your transactions and not step into a bank, and this includes requesting, receiving and activating your debit card.
- To open an account with Alat, “install ALAT from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, open the app and sign up with your Bank Verification Number and a valid phone number.
- This can be done in less than five minutes from the download of the app, if the BVN, email address and phone number are available.
Did you find this article informative? Kindly like, comment and share!