Trade Expo Africa (TEXA) is the first African B2B trade show, dedicated to African business owners & business professionals. It was established to showcase African Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) operating in the United States of America (USA) and other African Countries.
Participating SMEs may be based in the U.S. or their home country. TEXA also aims to boost export opportunities in Africa by leveraging on The African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA), which is a United States Trade Act, enacted on 18th May, 2000 as Public Law 106 of the 200th Congress. The purpose of this legislation is to assist the economies of sub-Saharan Africa and to improve economic relations between the United States and these regions with the possibility of exporting qualifying products into the U.S. duty-free.
Other side attractions include:
- Enterprise Showcase Segment;
- Business Clinic Sessions;
- Cocktail & Networking;
- Fashion Show.
Friday, October 13th – Sunday, October 15th, 2017
Hyatt Regency, 1200 Louisiana Str, Houston Texas, 77002.
Who To Attend:
- SMEs in African countries willing to introduce exportable products into the US market & other African countries;
- African SMEs based in the US seeking increased visibility & market share;
- Intending entrepreneurs seeking viable business ideas or partnerships;
- Entrepreneurs seeking investments in Africa.
- Gain an overview of the market and industry
- Find new markets and opportunities
- Follow latest trends and innovations
- Get new ideas for your business
- See novelties
- Evaluate products and suppliers
- Compare and discuss specific issues, features, prices and conditions
- Place orders and negotiate contracts
- Look for specific products and services
- Find information to solve specific problems
- Evaluate your competitors
- Gather suggestions regarding your own business
- Generate new business contacts
- Meet colleagues from your own industry (politics, business)
- Introduce your product to a new and thriving market;
- Increase your network;
- Brand your business;
- Generate sales leads;
- Reach thousands of qualified buyers;
- Generate other business leads;
- Introduce new products and services;
- Giveaway opportunities;