At the Founders Conference organised by Venture Starter Nigeria, 1,200 technology entrepreneurs, tech geeks, web application developers, technology business investors, technology enthusiasts and other innovation-driven business owners will be hosted.
The event will be held on Thursday May 11, 2017 at Sheba Centre, Coza, Beside FCMB, Mobolaji-Bank Anthony, Ikeja, Lagos.
According to a statement from the organizers; Venture Starter Nigeria and signed by the Convener, Bunmi Jembola this year’s event is themed: Driving Change By Innovation and the keynotes will be presented by Akin Oyebode (Executive Secretary, Lagos State Employment Trust Fund) and Eyo Bassey (Founder/CEO, Payporte.com).
The objectives of the event this year include:
- Having about 30 innovative tech startup founders pitch their businesses to participants
- Connecting viable tech startup founders to willing angel investors
- Providing one-day high-value training from successful tech-preneurs
- Absorbing 10 very promising tech start-ups into our Venture Acceleration Program
- Creating a viable collaboration and networking platform for technology interests.
Individuals who intend to attend can register for free at https://www.foundersconferenceng.com